Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Been Awhile

Wow this year has flown by!  Last time I posted was in February and here we are in October.  So much has been happening around here and I never seem to have any time.  Not complaining...but trying to keep up  with a two year old, who never seems to get tired sure keeps me going.  Course he doesn't think Papa should ever be tired out anyway.
I have not been able to fish as much as I would like because of putting in lots of hours at work.  I am very fortunate having this job and enjoy working around some pretty interesting aircraft. Like most companies one person may do the work of 6 or 7 people so that means lots of work and hours.
We now have our daughter back with us and so we are having some fun seeing more of Florida.  We still have not got used to all the green....couple that with all the water opportunities and we should not have any problems finding something to do.  Well I hope to update this more often and figure out what is worth posting and what is not.  Thanks for stopping by.....

No comments:

Post a Comment